Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ignorant Minds

Ok seriously? This is bullshit, I haven't gotten anything off my wish lists in over a week. Get busy boys, your Mistress is not happy. Even if it's something you think is stupid that costs $5, I DON'T CARE. Buying me things makes me happy, no matter how much or how little it costs.

I've got a new boy coming to clean the house tomorrow. Hopefully he does a better job than the last loser.

Oh a just a little hint, if you start telling me how to do my job...well, let's just say I'm not going to be very happy. I've been doing MFC since April. I make at least $1500 a week. Telling me to lower my prices is going to do nothing but piss me off, especially since you have no idea how this site works.

"Oh but I've been on other sites and the girls I've seen charge much less for a cum show."

There are many things that factor into what our specialty shows cost: our mood, what are client base typically is, and how busy or slow our day is. It all depends on the model. Don't come to me telling me to lower my prices and that you have some better ideas when YOU'RE A GUY THAT'S NEVER WORKED ON A CAM SITE.