Monday, October 8, 2012

Custom Videos

Woot! It's my 100th post! I figured I would hold off on posting until I had something special to post about, but then I figured I would just come up with something special.

For the rest of October and the month of November, I'll be offering ONE HOUR LONG Custom Clips for just $25. Since I usually charge $60 for those clips, consider this a major sale :).

Pay the $25 and you can write up your own script for me. Make sure to include any specific outfits, dialogue, positions, toys, etc. If there is an outfit your want me to wear that I don't own (nurse outfit), I have plenty of costumes, lingerie and shoes on my wish list.

I will make your every fantasy come true.

My only limit for these videos is that I will not do anal. Other than that, all content is up for grabs.

Get creative boys.