Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So Much Coming

Well my new webcam arrived today. Wanna know what that means? My C4S & I4S accounts are going to be up soon and there will be so many options. The full list of what will be offered will be listed on my MFC account (link was given yesterday I do believe), ask me if you're not sure of the token-to-cash ratios....as for videos that will be available, here is just a sample list.*Blowjob #1 – POV
*Blowjob #2– Facial
*Blowjob #3 – Cum shot in mouth
*Pink Bullet Orgasm
*Pink Bullet & Vibrator Orgasm
*Pink Bullet & Vibrator Orgasm – boyfriend playing with me
*Sex Video #1 – Blowjob + cowgirl, doggystyle, & missionary position + cum shot (POV)
*Sex Video #2 – Shower sex + cum shot in mouth
*Solo Shower Show
*Getting Fucked
*Whipped Cream Fun
*Foot Fetish

If you have something else in mind that you'd like to see, shoot me a message and let me know =)