Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curious Minds Want To Know...

While I could easily make this the latest poll question since I've already started auctioning off my used panties, I'm going to ask this here instead...

Would you rather serve a Spoiled Princess with a gimme gimme attitude ("buy me gifts, you worthless bitch!"), or woman with more depth, a sadist of sorts? The more FinDom sites I travel to, the more I see the Spoiled Princesses taking over this fetish, and it seems to be working for them. So where does that leave the rest of us? The pros who actually take FinDom as a form of TPE and not a quick way to get a pair of new shoes? Granted, I love when someone buys me something off my list, I don't demand it and I don't have the "you're nothing but a worthless bitch" attitude. Obviously if you're spending not only your money, but your time on me, you're of worth. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I respect my subs because without them, I would probably just be another Domme trolling the message boards, looking for someone to harass to entertain me for the day.

Please give me some insight, as I'd like to know if I should seriously give my training and my whole outlook on D/s relationships a complete reverse.

Thanks,
Mistress K.