Monday, April 16, 2012

New Things Coming

Well I've officially changed the program, as most of you know, as well as edited my profile on CM. Here's what is up & coming....

I'm working on getting my ignore line on NiteFlirt working. It would be up sooner but I share cell phone minutes with my family and so I can't be "ignoring" someone for 3 hours at a time, incoveniencing everyone else I'm sharing minutes with....or to fix that problem, someone can just pay my cell phone bill ;) Once I get this up and running, if you could please message me with your number when you plan on calling, I would appreciate it. On a normal basis, I don't bother even answering my phone if I don't know the number because I still have stalkers from high school that bother the fuck out of me.


I know I've been promising an Images4Sale account for quite some time now. That will be up in the near future. I have to get my desktop computer to work for 5 minutes so I can scan a bill with my name onto it to the site so I can verify myself in the way that they choose....plus I just bought a new kinky outfit and I'd like to get some pics of those before I put the site up, so you guys have more to choose from.

If you'll note the new poll on the side, you'll see that I'm starting to prep for an online store, in which I'll be selling used underwear, socks, shoes, etc. If you vote "Other", kindly message me with something specific that you would like to buy from me.

I have officially reduced prices on sessions and have many, many openings. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I'll see when I'm available. ***RT SESSIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO ANYONE - NOT JUST THOSE IN MY PROGRAM***

I guess that's all I have to say for now. I'm just so excited to be taking things to new levels and getting more involved.


Keep it kinky! ;)