Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Wish List Task

So each week, I will be posting one item off my wish list. The first person to purchase the item will receive all of my content, plus any other prizes issued with the item. ::NOTE:: I have to actually receive the item before you get any content/prizes. I'm sick of you pathetic scammers who mark items on my wish list as purchased so I'll send you a bunch of goodies and then you never actually purchase the item or you flat out cancel it.

This week's item is a pink stun gun, which can be found on my High Priority wish list: http://amzn.com/w/wIOVCR5TPKPKU

If you are the first person to purchase the item (and I actually receive it), you will receive all of my content [4 videos, 36 photo sets], 1 fan sign, 1 signed 8x10 poster, and access to my DropBox for 30 days. Please take a screen shot of your purchase order screen, plus provide me with an email address to send your content to when I get the stun gun, and a physical address to send the poster to. 

Wanna see what kind of content you'll get?

::NOTE:: Previews of my content have been removed due to Blogger's new TOS. Please check out my Tumblr to view content previews instead. Sorry for the inconvenience.