Friday, March 21, 2014

So Glad To Be Back

Well hello to all of my sluts, slaves, pay pigs and wannabes. It is so nice to be back. After taking some time to deal with the court trial between Master Jackal & I, as well as settling into my new house and being preoccupied with a new relationship, I have finally returned.

Over the next few days, I'll be editing this blog - updating, taking down Master Jackal's page, etc - posting new assignments, wish list tasks, updating my shop, uploading new content........pretty much I'm going to be a busy little bee.


My NiteFlirt account is still up and running for those of you who wish to be ignored or wish to tribute without the use of PayPal or Amazon. For those of you wishing to use Amazon, you can use my Domme address (mistresskpalace@yahoo.com) or my vanilla address (calidreamer92@yahoo.com), plus my wish list link can still be found on the side bar.


Brace yourselves bitches....it's about to be a wild ride.