Thursday, July 5, 2012

Disappointed With Myself

No one has to say a thing, I'm already disappointed with my lack of activity.

My grandma's health is decreasing. She found out that she is in Stage 3 Renal Failure...and while some of you are reading this saying that that isn't so bad, you're wrong. She cannot have a transplant due to her being a high-risk patient due to her heart conditions. I'm about to lose the woman who raised me, and besides my boyfriend, the only person I have left in this world.

My modeling has taken off. I'm starting to actually get paid for my shoots. I'm at a point where I'm doing at least 3 shoots per week. I'm lucky if I have time to breathe anymore. At the end of this post, I'll attach a few of the most recent images. However, I won't post them all since I plan on selling the sets.