Thursday, December 29, 2011

It Has Begun

Well here I am. Did you ever think I would get this far? Well to my loyal followers, you did. To those nasty haters? Look whose laughing now, bitch.

So yes, I am now live on the web...if you don't consider CollarMe and FinDoms and every other website I have a profile on "live." After years of trying to figure out who am I am and what I want, it's come down to this. And what is this, you ask? This is the beginning of my takeover of the world, mwhahahaha. This is where you get to buy me things, send me on vacations, take me out to dinner (and yes I will let you physically go with me to dinner, if I deem you worthy).

This is where you will get to read all about adventures, new and old. One day you will hear about the journey of going from weak, worthless sub to Powerful Domme. You will get exclusive pictures of these adventures and will get to witness the mass amounts of tributes that end up at my door each day.

This is the beginning....are you ready?