Thursday, January 22, 2015

GoFundMe for Me & My Mom

So today I created a GoFundMe  CumFundMe donation page {Click HERE to access the page and donate} so I can give my mom a dream vacation...well, her dream vacation would be the Bahamas, but when it costs like $8k to stay at the Atlantis, she'd just rather create the best and ONLY vacation we've ever been on - Clearwater, FL. If you would like to donate via PayPal, email me for that. If you'd like to just send an Amazon gift card so I can get a new bikini or something? Send to shylilnympho@yahoo.com. And also, there is a wish list for some minor stuff I'd like: http://amzn.com/w/15MKE72GAH486 At the bottom of this page, you'll see my incentive list.

So here's the costs broken down:
[And as always, I'll say that NiteFlirt and CumFundMe unfortunately take an absurd fee out of what you'd tribute so I definitely prefer PayPal.]


- 2 Economy Tickets to Clearwater, FL: $984 United Airlines (gift cards to shylilnympho@yahoo.com)
- 6 nights' lodging at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort: $1260 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Economy car rental from Enterprise: $485 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for 2 visits to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium: $80 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for Island Boat Adventures: $80 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for Congo River Mini Golf: $23 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for the Florida Aquarium in Tampa: $44 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for the Ghost Tour of Tampa: $30 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for the AirHeads Trampoline Arena: $34 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for the AiRobics Class: $20 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- 2 tickets for Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo: $50 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Gas: $100 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Extra Baggage Fees: $50 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Wining & Dining: $500 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Souvenirs: $200 Tribute via NiteFlirt
- Tattoo: $70 Tribute via NiteFlirt

Thank you in advance to anyone who donates to this :)