Friday, November 29, 2013

CollarMe

So as you all know, CollarMe had temporarily suspended my account because I had violated their rules. Their first email told me that I had posted my wish list link, blog link, and email address in my profile...so I removed it. I got a second email saying it still wasn't fixed, and a third saying my journal was included.  So I went through THREE YEARS worth of journal entries and deleted everything with a link in it. I messaged them back saying I had deleted everything they needed taken care of. My messages at that point had gone ignored. So I messaged them again last night and woke up to another Support email. They stated that posting journals talking about selling pictures and videos (ie, the November Content Sale post I made a few weeks ago) is against their Terms of Service. I sent them the following message:

"Please feel free to completely deactivate my account. I have been using CollarMe since 2010 and never had issues like these. I don't understand why your issues with my journal and profile are only coming about now, especially when I come across HUNDREDS of profiles a day violating the rules I have apparently broken, yet you haven't removed their accounts. You have lost a lot of site traffic as well as users because you don't condone anyone using the BDSM community as a place of business. You have completely shunned anyone who prides themselves on the kink of Financial Domination. Any other BDSM site has no problem with this, and therefore I will be taking myself elsewhere."

I hate that I have to do this, but it's my last choice. I'll probably start getting more active on FetLife. I just don't need the drama of the damn Support Staff...why couldn't they have mentioned all of this to me three years ago when I first started posting shit?

Ugh. Ps, Happy belated Thanksgiving :) Hope everyone had a nice holiday.